All programs are free of charge.
Gizmo Garden Programs took place earlier this month in Bath, Yarmouth, and Monmouth, and are happening within days in Damariscotta, Gorham, and Windham. Sign up now for the following future programs.
- Bath - August 21 - Invisible Xylophone at Patten Free Library. Contact the reference desk.
- Wells - September 12 - RoboPots at Wells Public Library.
- Ellsworth - September 19 - RoboPots at Ellsworth Public Library.
- Westbrook - September 23 - RoboPots at Walker Memorial Library.
- Sanford - September 26 - RoboPots at Goodall Memorial Library. Contact Deidre Walsh.
- Auburn - September 29 - RoboPots at Auburn Public Library.
- Damariscotta - November 3 - Invisible Xylophone at Skidompha Library in Damariscotta. Contact Sophie Gagnon.
- Bar Harbor - November 10 - RoboPots at Jesup Memorial Library in Bar Harbor. Contact Mae Corrion.
About the Programs
We currently have two active programs: RoboPots and Invisible Xylophone.
- During RoboPots, students craft clay plant pots and then rig the electronics to make the pots self-watering. More information on RoboPots is here.
- During Invisible Xylophone, students create a wand that plays music when you wave it. More information on Invisible Xylophone is here.