Recipients of equipment grants for RoboPots projects in 2018 include three Maine schools:
- Bristol Consolidated School
- South Bristol School
- Windsor Elementary
and four Maine public libraries:
- Boothbay Harbor Memorial Library
- Merrill Memorial Library, Yarmouth
- Patten Free Library, Bath
- Skidompha Library, Damariscotta
Through our partnership with the Maine State Library, we also are serving
- Baxter Memorial Library, Gorham
- Windham Public Library
You can see photos and details about past grant recipients by clicking the green "2018" or "2017" buttons.
We want our daughters to come home excitedly sharing about how they have built parachutes, programmed a computer, coded a digital story, and countless other hands-on experiences that will stay with them forever.
-- Ruth Kermish-Allen, Maine Math & Science Alliance